New Townhouse Development Vellore Crescent Towns
Coming soon to
1640 Crestview Avenue, Mississauga
Prices from high $1.29 Mil
|Address||1640 Crestview Avenue, Mississauga||Occupancy||2020|
|Area||Mississauga, ON||Deposit||Minimum of 5% Down With Offer|
|Beds||3 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range||
1965 – 2362 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||TBA||Starting Prices||
Introducing a limited collection of bespoke townhomes in South Mississauga’s prestigious. Defining upscale living with dramatic 10-foot ceilings on the main floor, custom kitchen millwork with integrated panel-ready Miele appliances and spa-like master ensuites, Vellore Crescent’s well-appointed interiors optimize the kind of luxury and modern convenience synonymous with custom residences. Welcome to a home where luxury, convenience, function and high-design impeccably fuse to create a true one-of-a-kind offering.
Set in the heart of Mineola, Vellore Crescent is nestled within South Mississauga’s premier community. Surrounded by timeless and elegantly appointed estate residences, a neighbourhood of quiet streets and matures trees yet only minutes away from the renowned cafés and restaurants of Port Credit, the shops of Sherway Gardens and Square One, the prestigious Toronto Golf Club, the academics of Mentor College and convenient access to downtown Toronto. Located in the heart of it all, the foundation is set – experience your home your way.
Vellore Crescent is located in the heart of Port Credit and is nestled within a quiet treelined neighbourhood. Just Minutes to the shops of Sherway Gardens and Square One, with easy access to Port Credit GO, QEW and future Hurontario LRT and Nearby parks include Camilla Park, Spruce Park and Kenollie Park.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Bespoke three-storey townhomes
- Intricately designed exterior façade featuring bold brick and stone with black accents
- Professionally designed landscaping with an interlocked driveway
- Remote garage doors with decorative windows
- Garden patio door to rear yard, wood deck off the main floor and Juliette balcony off the Master Bedroom
- Maintenance-free living with front landscaping and snow removal
- Exclusive Ignite TV bundle available through a partnership with Rogers
- Elegant smooth ceilings featuring recessed pot lights throughout
- Dramatic 10’ ceilings on the main floor complimented by extended 8’ high doors
- Gas-fireplace featuring custom designer mantle with marble surround
- Custom stained 5’’ wide plank white oak hardwood flooring throughout main and upper levels
- Matching oak staircase with decorative wrought iron pickets and oak handrail
- Contemporary 3” door casings, 5” baseboard and trim in a painted finish throughout
- Exceptional pre-selected Designer details and colour palettes
- High-efficiency stacked frontload Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Elegant porcelain tiles in Foyer, Bathrooms, Laundry area
GOURMET CHEF’S KITCHEN
- Custom kitchen millwork featuring 40’’ extended-height upper cabinets
- Soft-close kitchen cabinetry with customized storage
- Premium Caesarstone countertops with extended backsplash
- Centre island with Caesarstone countertops
- Ambient under-cabinet lighting
- Integrated panel-ready Miele appliances with 2-year extended manufacturer warranty
- 36’’ integrated bottom-mount refrigerator featuring humidity control with polished chrome handle
- 30’’ gas cooktop with 5-burners
- 30’’ convection wall-oven featuring 8 operating modes, PerfectClean interior and rapid pre-heat
- 24’’ speed oven featuring 8 operating modes PerfectClean interior and rapid pre-heat
- 24’’ fully integrated dishwasher featuring patented 3D cutlery tray with polished chrome handle
- 30’’ built-in slimline ventilation hood featuring backlit controls, 4-fan speeds as well as automatic activation and shut-off
- Stainless steel under-mount sink featuring Align Single Handle Pulldown kitchen faucet in polished chrome finish
- Walk-out deck featuring rough-in gas line for barbeque connection
SPA-INSPIRED MASTER ENSUITE
- Luxurious vanity cabinetry with double undermount sinks featuring Caesarstone countertops and Arris Chrome Two Handle Widespread Faucet
- Expansive glass frameless shower featuring designer 12×24’’ tile surround and Arris Chrome Posi-Temp Control
- Deep soaker tub featuring 12×24’’ tile surround and Arris Chrome Roman Tub Faucet
- Contemporary low volume flush toilet
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL & WIRING FEATURES
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in all bedrooms
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace with electric ignition and Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit (HRV) system
- Central air conditioning (13 SEER)
- Central vacuum and security rough-in
HOMEOWNER WARRANTY PROTECTION
- Tarion New Home Warranty Protection Coverage includes 7 years major structural defects, 2 years plumbing, heating, electrical system and building envelope; 1 year—all other items.
- Manufacturer warranty on all Appliances
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Mississauga, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.