Brand New Townhomes Development Richmond Hill Grace
Coming soon to
Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill, ON
Prices from high $700’s
|ADDRESS||Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill, ON|
|AREA||Richmond Hill, ON|
|DEPOSIT||$15,000 AT SIGNING
$15,000 IN 30 DAYS
$15,000 IN 60 DAYS
$15,000 IN 90 DAYS
$20,000 IN 150 DAYS
$25,000 IN 180 DAYS
|SUITE SIZE RANGE||2305 – 2970 SqFt|
Richmond Hill Grace is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill. Sales for available units range in price from $738,990 to over $1,368,990. Richmond Hill Grace has a total of 51 units. Sizes range from 2305 to 2970 square feet.
Surrounded by tree-lined streets, pedestrian-friendly pathways, acres of dedicated parkland and a winding creek next door, Richmond Hill Grace is in the perfect location. Lake Wilcox Park, Bond Lake Arena, rec centres and trails are all close by. Numerous shopping hubs, luxury malls, restaurants and cafés as well, plus connect to the King City GO Station, VIVA, Highways 404/DVP and the 407 in minutes.
This development will consist of nine boutique townhome blocks that will offer three bedrooms and sizes ranging from 2,305 – 2,970 square feet. There will also be additional square footage for rooftop terraces, balconies and a yard. These upscale homes will elevate this suburban community with their modern and suave aesthetic.
Richmond Hill Grace towns is a meticulously designed community that will offer many features and amenities to its residents. The development will be broken up into nine blocks including front-load towns, rear-lane towns, back-to-back and urban towns. There will be three bedrooms in each home with an option to turn an additional room into a fourth bedroom. The sizes will range from 2,305 to 2,970 square feet plus over 700 square feet for a rooftop terrace and balcony and over 500 square feet for the yard.
The luxury homes will feature exceptional amenities from large bedrooms to sunlit open-space living areas, to home offices and homework nooks. Kitchens will be available in open-concept layouts as well as other rooms in the dwellings to maximize comfortability, breathability and livability. Windows will also be large in size to allow maximal natural light in.
The gourmet kitchens will come with custom-designed cabinets and backsplash, contemporary European-style wood grain slab doors, kitchen pantry, exquisite Caesarstone countertop and under-mount 30” stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
The master ensuite will have a stand-up shower feature with glass enclosure, deep soaker tub/shower in the main bathroom, elegant vanity cabinetry with flat slab doors in all bathrooms and exquisite Caesarstone countertops. There will also be natural gas BBQ lines and water/drain to rooftop terrace or backyard, state-of-the-art home comfort systems and superior grade construction. Enhanced lifestyle upgrade packages are also available.
These capacious homes will have elegant architectural exteriors to elevate the appearance of the adjacent neighbourhoods. They will feature cream and light grey coloured brick, with black steel-framed windows. The homes will also have lush lawn space available for their residents.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Richmond Hill Grace Towns will sit in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood right at Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road in Richmond Hill. This location has the luxury of suburban amenities with the convenience of rural amenities in close proximity.
This evolving community already has so much to offer families, from lush green amenities to parks, school and retail shopping all just minutes away. It’s hard not to fall in love with these homes and their prime Richmond Hill location.
As the family-oriented community, it is, you can find numerous highly-ranked public and private elementary and secondary schools; as well as an abundance in scenic bicycling and hiking trails just minutes from this site. Moraine Park, William Bond Park and Ozark Park are connected by pathways and trails that lead to the Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve, an important link to the Oak Ridges Moraine. Feel free to explore this 175-plus hectare oasis by walking, running, or biking.
This site is also strategically located near a multitude of shopping conveniences. In under five minutes, you will have access to several grocery stores, a Starbucks, a Beer Store, a Shoppers Drug Mart and an array of dining experiences. Additionally, big names such as Costco, The Home Depot, Staples and so much more or all in the close vicinity.
Richmond Hill is currently Canada’s hottest real estate housing market, as they’re leading the way in an increased demand for suburban areas outside downtown Toronto. We highly recommend investors and opportunists jump at this secure investment opportunity.
FEATURES & FINISHES
DISTINGUISHED EXTERIORS FOR ENHANCED CURB APPEAL
- Elegant 96’ and 80” high entry door (as per plan)
- Maintenance-free, energy-efficient windows
- Natural gas BBQ lines and water/drain to rooftop terrace or backyard
- Exterior electrical outlets at entry door and rooftop terrace
- Exterior lights at the front door, balcony, and rooftop terrace
- Close proximity to community parkette with a natural pond feature
STATE-OF-THE-ART HOME COMFORT SYSTEMS
- High efficiency, forced air combo heating system
- Central air conditioning unit, location to be determined by Vendor.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) to reduce energy usage
- Energy-saving programmable thermostat reduces your energy bills
- Flow-through style humidifier to assist with balancing humidity levels
- High-efficiency gas-operated power vented tankless hot water heater. Rental unit. (Purchaser to sign a rental agreement prior to possession)
- Heavy-duty 100-amp electrical service breaker panel with copper wiring throughout in accordance with ESA and OBC requirement
- Automated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (as per Ontario Building Code).
- Musical electric door chimes at the front door
- White Decora light switches and electrical outlets throughout
- Ground fault interceptor protection in all bathrooms and powder room
- Polyethene (PEX) water supplies and ABS drains
- Pre-wiring rough-in for television cable, telephone and data in the living room and master bedroom
- Sophisticated prewired Smart Home feature includes touchless lock and entry system
EXQUISITE INTERIOR FINISHES
- High-end curated finishes by award-winning Patton Design Studio, with three designer colour selections
- Elegant 7” wide plank luxury vinyl flooring throughout, as per plan
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Soaring 9’ ceilings on the living room/kitchen floors
- 8’ high ceilings on bedroom floors
- Quality 80” hollow core interior doors
- Stylish 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring in bathrooms
- Designer 8” x 20 ceramic bath shower walls
- Chic 12” x 12” porcelain tile flooring in laundry
- The classic oak staircase on all levels (stained to match)
- Contemporary 3½” baseboard and 2¾” casings
- Designer brush nickel levered interior door hardware
GOURMET CHEF KITCHENS
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry and backsplash by Patton Design Studio, choose from designer-curated selections
- Contemporary European style wood grain slab doors
- Stylish under-cabinet LED puck lighting
- Pantry shelf with microwave shelf (except for model THST-07)
- Designer ceramic backsplash
- Exquisite Caesarstone countertop
- Undermount 30” stainless sink with Kohler single lever faucet (except for model THST-07)
- Electrical counter outlets for small appliances at counter level
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Townhomes in Richmond Hill, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out the “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® for the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.