New Preconstruction Bartley Towns
Coming soon to
108 Bartley Drive, Toronto, ON
Prices starting $1,179,990
|Address||108 Bartley Drive, Toronto, ON||Occupancy||Jan 2023|
|Area||Toronto, ON||Deposit||$10,000 with Offer
$40,000 in 30 days
$25,000 in 120 days
$25,000 in 210 days
Balance to 10% in 300 days
$10,000 on Occupancy
|Beds||3 – 4.5 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range||
1134 – 1876 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||$724 per SqFt||Starting Prices||
Bartley Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 108 Bartley Drive, Toronto. Sales for available units start from $1,179,990. Bartley Towns has a total of 84 units. Sizes range from 1492 to 1710 square feet.
Nestled into the treelined enclave of Eglinton & Victoria Park, Bartley Towns brings contemporary style and urban refinement to one of Toronto’s most established family communities. Integrated into the namesake Bartley Park, these freehold townhomes gracefully balance idyllic surroundings with the energy and sophistication of urban life.
Bartley Towns will be located 104 Bartley Drive just south of Eglinton Avenue East and west of Victoria Park Avenue in Toronto, ON.
Minutes from the DVP and the Crosstown Eglinton LRT. Connected to a park, Bartley Towns is your serenity in the centre of the city.
Bartley Towns has ideally located within an established residential neighbourhood in the midst of a commercial and residential revitalization thanks to the planned Eglinton Crosstown LRT transit extension currently under construction.
The redevelopment taking place at Eglinton and Victoria Park also have a lot to offer. The plan includes a brand-new supermarket and an additional 260,000 sq. ft. of retail space. The long-term vision for the neighbourhood is a walkable neighbourhood with street-front retail, bike lanes and excellent access to transit.
Bartley Towns is perfectly situated to meet the growing needs of families; close to numerous public and private schools, libraries, community centres and parks with ample green space and walking trails.
Features & Finishes
- Contemporary exterior design featuring brick, stucco and accent details, as per architecturally approved plans selected by Vendor
- Energy-efficient, LOW-E Argon, thermopane vinyl windows throughout, as per plan
- All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage
- Exterior insulated metal front door featuring a designer-selected hardware package
- Vinyl sliding terrace door with screen, as per plan
- Screens on all operational windows, as per plan
- Exterior lighting at front entry door and terrace deck, as per plan
- Pressure-treated terrace deck
- Tall nine-foot-high smooth-finish ceilings throughout, exclusive of bulkheads
- High-performance laminate flooring on lower and main levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
- Plush broadloom on 2nd and 3rd levels, excluding tiled areas, as per plan
- Elegant porcelain floor tile in the entry foyer, bathrooms, laundry and mechanical rooms, as per plan
- Beautiful natural-finished oak staircase with oak handrails and white-painted risers, stringers and pickets from lower to the main level and from main to
- 2nd level
- Lavish carpeted staircase with oak handrails and white-painted stringers and pickets from 2nd to 3rd level
- Flat panelled interior doors with designer-selected hardware
- Open concept kitchen overlooks the living/dining room
- Sleek flat-slab kitchen cabinets with uppers, deep uppers above the refrigerator and deep side gable(s), as per plan
- Elegant quartz kitchen countertop
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink with pull-out faucet
- Over the range, built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan vented to the outside
- Shut-off valve to the kitchen sink
- Contemporary flat-slab bathroom cabinetry
- Luxurious quartz countertops with under-mount sinks, as per plan
- Beautiful porcelain tile flooring, as per plan
- Tub and/or shower, as per plan
- Single-lever, chrome faucets with pop-up drains in all basins
- Tub surround and shower stalls tiled to ceiling
- Framed glass shower door, as per plan
- Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room, as per plan
- Contemporary mirrors in all bathrooms and powder room
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of contemporary townhome development in North York, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.