Lakeshore Village Towns
Brand New Pre Construction Townhomes
Coming Soon to Long Branch neighbourhood in Toronto
At Daisy Ave and Twenty-Ninth St
Steps to Lake Shore Blvd W in South Etobicoke
|Address||68 Daisy Avenue, Toronto, ON||Occupancy||Summer 2020|
|Area||Toronto, ON||Deposit||10% of Purchase Price|
|Size||1626 – 1716 SqFt||Average Price per Sqft||
$636 per SqFt
|Units||73 Units||Starting Prices||
Lake Shore Village is a new townhouse development at 68 Daisy Avenue, Toronto. The development was completed in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $1,014,990 to $1,109,990. Lake Shore Village has a total of 73 units. Sizes range from 1626 to 1716 square feet.
Integrated into a leafy, tranquil south Etobicoke neighbourhood, introduces its latest townhomes. Benefit from being part of this well-established community by the lake, with its stately three-story homes, plentiful green space, local amenities, and transit accessibility, all from within your own thoroughly modern yet classic townhome. The exclusive community of 73 classic townhomes, all with three bedrooms, spacious floorplans, two-car garages, comes with a standard package that includes lush landscaping and luxury finishes.
These are 4 storey townhomes with very low maintenance fees of Approx $200 per month which includes landscaping, snow removal, salting and Street Lighting. The purchase price includes 6 Appliances and HST. The development is scheduled for completion in November 2018. Gourmet food shops and cafes are springing up in the area. Within a 20-minute walk, there are four libraries. The GO Train and streetcar go directly downtown, and the waterfront offers a myriad of hiking and biking trails, as well as a beach, playgrounds and a yacht club.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
CLASSICAL EXTERIOR FINISHES ARE THE HALLMARKS OF A DUNPAR HOME
- Exteriors are architecturally modelled on the English Georgian Manors utilizing genuine Custom Natural Indiana Limestone features (as per elevation)
- Exterior planter boxes crafted with ledger rock Kingston Hue Stone
- Architecturally selected exterior colour packages are predetermined by Dunpar
- Address plaque with residence number
- Maintenance-free aluminium soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
- Self-sealing roof shingles with a 25-year warranty from Vendor’s pre-determined colour package
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan
- Vinyl casement Energy Star rated low E argon filled energy-efficient windows throughout
- Screens on all operating windows
- All garages are drywalled with one coat of tape and prime
- Poured concrete garage slab
- Lock pad located in a shared garage with a shared number
- Professionally graded and landscaped area
- Exterior front door including grip set and deadbolt
- Exterior weatherproof electrical outlets (as per plan)
- Exterior hose bibs in garage and rooftop deck (as per plan)
- One private indoor car parking space with 1 remote opener
- 7’ door opening onto a large private rooftop deck (as per plan)
THE DUNPAR ADVANTAGE – INTERIOR FEATURES
- Functional Open Concept Design
- Choice of 3 1/8” Engineered hardwood flooring– on main floor living/dining room, 2nd-floor hallway and den*(as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples
- Oak Stair treads/risers (ground to the main floor) – colour to match engineered hardwood flooring selection
- 2 7/8” Victorian profile railing (colour to match engineered hardwood flooring selection) with ½” square black steel pickets with shoe
- Luxurious wear-resistant wall to wall Berber carpet on ½” chip foam underpad in all bedrooms
- Choice of 5 paint colours (1 colour throughout)
- Intricate Interior woodwork, trim and doors painted white
- Ceiling to be stippled excluding bathrooms, laundry and kitchen
- 3” casing with backbend around doors and windows
- 5 ½” colonial-type baseboards
- 2-panel smooth skin interior doors
- Brushed chrome door hardware
- Wire shelving in all closets
LIVING AREA FEATURES
- Dramatic 9’6” foot ceilings on the main floor and 9’ ceiling on loft floor except where drop ceilings and bulkheads are required (as per plan)
- Exterior venting for stove, dryer and all bathrooms
- Rough-in for surround sound in living area ceiling
- Prewired cable for telephone/television in all rooms (excluding bathrooms and laundry room)
- Smoke detectors on all floors and bedrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors on bedroom floors.
- Rough-in for security system with alarm pad installed
- Cat5E rough-in at the front door for the future camera or intercom system
- Gas rough-in at stove and rooftop deck (as per plan)
SOLID & SOUNDLY BUILT BY DUNPAR
- Poured concrete foundation with damp proofing
- Poured concrete basement and garage floors
- Abs drains and vents with non-toxic polyethene waterlines
- Garage drywalled, taped and primed
- Steel beam and post-structural support
- Embossed fibreglass front door including weather stripping, tarnish resistant ball knob and deadbolt
- Windows and exterior doors are fully sealed with high-quality caulking
- Quality 2’x6’ exterior wood frame wall construction with R30 in ceilings, R24 batt insulation in exterior walls and full-height R20 for unfinished basement walls
- Acoustically engineered double stud demising walls with 3 layers of fire-rated drywall and sound insulation between all units, where applicable
- Air ducts to be cleaned prior to occupancy
YOUR DREAM KITCHEN
- Granite kitchen countertop with extending 8″ granite backsplash*
- Choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tiles from Vendor’s standard samples
- Top mount double stainless steel sink
- Chrome single lever faucet with pull out vegetable spray
- Quality custom-crafted cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples
- Extended height upper cabinets (as per plan)
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Gourmet kitchens featuring drywall pantry (as per plan)
YOUR BATHROOM OASIS
- Marble vanity countertop with undermount double oval sink in master ensuite including widespread faucets
- Marble vanity countertop with top mount oval sink including faucet in the main bathroom (as per plan)
- Pedestal Sink in ground floor bathroom (as per plan)
- 5’ Acrylic soaker tub in the main bathroom
- The large drop in soaker tub in master ensuite with one choice of porcelain or ceramic tile up to 16” on tub surround
- One choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tile in master ensuite from Vendor’s standard samples
- Framed tempered glass shower door in master ensuite with surface mounted shower light (as per plan *)
- Custom vanity with storage drawers in master ensuite
- One choice of 3”x6”, 8”x10”, or 4”x16” ceramic wall tile for tub surround and shower wall (as per plan) from Vendor’s standard samples
- Oversized designer selected framed mirrors in all bathrooms
- One choice of 13”x13” ceramic floor tile in the main bathroom and laundry room from Vendor’s standard samples
- One-piece low flow toilet in all bathrooms
- Pressure balancing fixture in all showers
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms
YOUR LUXURY APPLIANCE PACKAGE
- Stainless steel refrigerator,
- Stainless steel electric slide-in stove with oven
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Over the range stainless steel microwave with integrated hood exhaust fan venting over the stove to exterior
- Full size stacked washer/dryer (as per plan)
- Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer
- Linen closets and/or upper cabinets (as per plan)
- All plumbing fixtures are fitted with shut off valves
- A digital programmable thermostat located on the 2nd floor
- Individual hydro meter
- Individual gas meter
- 100 Amp service with circuit breaker panel.
- White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout
- Quality ceiling light fixtures provided in the den (as per plan), foyer and bedrooms (excluding master).
- Pot Lights located in kitchen and ensuite as per Vendor’s predetermined standard locations
- Capped ceiling light outlets provided in the master bedroom and dining room
- Cable TV outlets located in the living room, den and all bedrooms
- Cat5E wiring to all bedrooms, living room and front door
- Telephone outlets located in the kitchen, living room, den and all bedrooms
- Waterproof electrical outlet on patios (as per plan)
- Hose bib and gas outlet provided on patios (as per plan)
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Modern Townhomes in Toronto, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being a top selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.