New Preconstruction The Branch Condominiums
Coming soon to
2450 Old Bronte Road, Oakville, ON
Prices starting Low $500’s
|Address||2450 Old Bronte Road, Oakville, ON||Occupancy||Oct 2022|
|Area||Oakville, ON||Deposit||$5,000 due on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 100 Days
2.5% in 200 Days
2.5% in 300 Days
2.5% in 400 Days
5% in Occupancy
|Beds||1 – 2.5 Bedrooms||Suite Size Range||
433 – 936 SqFt
|Average Price per Sqft||$861 per SqFt||Starting Prices||
The Branch Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 2450 Old Bronte Road, Oakville. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $545,900 to over $754,900. The Branch Condos has a total of 334 units. Sizes range from 433 to 936 square feet.
The Branch Condos will be located at 2444 Old Bronte Road in Oakville near the main intersection of Dundas Street West and Bronte Road. Easy access and less than a 5-minute drive to Highway 407 and less than 10 minutes to Highway 403.
The city of Oakville is serviced by its own regional transit system and bus routes conveniently run in the area surrounding The Branch Condos. Bronte GO Train station is also located nearby, allowing for riders to commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just over an hour.
Features & Finishes
- Standard suites feature approximate 9’ ceilings, as per plan.
- 10’ ceilings are featured exclusively on the 8th floors of Branch Condos, as per plan.
- Oversized, premium balcony and/or terrace with sliding glass door.
- Bright and airy floor to ceiling windows, as per plan.
- Elegant wide-plank laminate flooring in all living areas, bedrooms, and dens.
- 12” x 24” porcelain floor tiles in bathroom(s), as per plan.
- Awning-type window openings in the bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY
- Video surveillance in the underground garage, elevators, stairwells, & common spaces.
- Secured underground visitor parking.
- Controlled access throughout all entrances, exits and common areas of Branch Condos.
- Fine-crafted soft-close and anti-slam vanity cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
- Quartz countertops with under-mount basin, as per plan.
- Counter-width mirror above vanity.
- Relaxing bathtub or walk-in shower with porcelain tile surrounds, as per plan.
- Showers in Branch Condos bathrooms are finished with framed glass shower door.
- One-piece toilets.
- Contemporary, custom-designed Kitchen cabinetry, from builder’s samples.
- Soft-close and anti-slam Kitchen cabinet and drawers.
- Quartz countertops, from builder’s samples.
- Branch Condos kitchen feature ceramic tile backsplash, from builder’s samples.
- Premium European-style refrigerator and dishwasher, and stainless-steel range and over-the-range microwave.
Register Now to get access to the VIP Prices and Floor Plans of Exclusive Low maintenance Fee for these Condominiums in Oakville, ON. Please click here and fill out the form and we will send you more info you as soon as possible.
Is this Not the right location, city and type of house you are looking for? No problem, We may certainly find your dream home: Click here and fill out “My Dream Home search in Mississauga ” form and we will get back to you with relevant information.
We strongly recommend you as the buyers to be accompanied by a RE/MAX Team Paliwal REALTOR® on the first time when entering a New Home/ Condo sales centre. We as builder’s preferred agents get paid a small fee by the builders BUT our services are absolutely free for you. While on the other hand if you go directly – the sales staff at builder sales centre is looking after the interest of builder – NOT you and they do not disclose many points those may not be in your best interest. We as your agents will guide you through the selection and the purchase process and negotiate with the builder on your behalf, we will also recommend and introduce you to the top professionals such as lawyers and mortgage agents, Banks.
We are Independent Realtors, part of RE/MAX Realty Specialists inc., Brokerage. We do not represent the builder, we represent you! We gain first VIP Access, Pricing & Incentives to many pre-construction developments throughout the GTA. This offer is not available to Buyers currently working with a Realtor and is not intended to solicit buyers currently under contract.
All renderings, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
How do I reserve a unit or lot in this project?
Click on “Request Information” – Fill out the form and send us, We will send you more details so that you may select the suites or Lots you are interested in.
What does it mean that RE/MAX Team Paliwal -Gyanesh Paliwal is a “Platinum Agent”?
Platinum agents are the top-selling agents who get preferred status with developers and first access to new projects before regular agents and the public.
How does it benefit me as a buyer to work with RE/MAX Team Paliwal as my Platinum Agent?
Working with us as your Platinum agents give you several benefits
- You get the highest level of access in the building or in the new home project.
- You pay the lowest possible price for the unit or new home (prices are typically increased significantly after the Platinum sales event)
- The best possible incentives and terms.
- We the agents at RE/MAX Team Paliwal do not represent the builder. We represent you. You benefit from our expertise of being top-selling pre-construction agents and investors since 2007.
- Access to our personal network of mortgage brokers, lawyers, property management, HST rebate services, handymen and much more.
- Our services to you as a buyer are free
Do I get a cooling-off period? What is it for?
Yes, after you sign the contract to purchase a suite you will have a standard 10-day cooling-off period BUT only in case of high rise Condo units or Condo-Townhomes NOT when you buy Free Hold homes. It’s 10 calendar days, not business days from the time you sign.
The 10 days are primarily for 2 things: 1) to have a lawyer review your contract with you if you wish and 2) to get a mortgage pre-approval letter
Do I need to have a lawyer?
You don’t need to have a lawyer at the moment that you sign the agreement, however, we always recommend that you have a qualified lawyer review your agreement of purchase and sale after you sign and during your 10-day cooling-off period when you buy a Condo unit.
Do I need to have a mortgage pre-approval to buy?
95% of all builders will require you to provide them with proof of financing capability in order to purchase. This is not required before you sign a contract, but it is usually required within 30 to 60 days of signing.
Not sure where to begin? Don’t worry – getting a mortgage pre-approval is something that we may help you with. Contact us for more details.
Do the prices include HST?
If you are purchasing for yourself and plan to move in, then yes, prices include the HST and there is no HST you will have to pay at final closing.
If you are purchasing as an investment, rental property, then you will have to pay approximately 7.8% of the purchase price as HST on final closing.
This money is remitted to the CRA and later on, we may help you and guide you as to how you can apply to the CRA immediately to get this money back. It usually takes about 1 to 3 month to get your rebate back.
What are my closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house?
Closing costs on a pre-construction condo or house will always be much higher than buying similar property under resale or existing ones. The closing cost of a brand new house or Condo will depend on the actual purchase price of the unit/house you are buying, but it also depends on the builder, the city that you are buying in, and the type of unit/house that you are buying.
Roughly speaking in Toronto you can expect to pay approximately 3-5% of the purchase price in closing costs when purchasing a brand new condo or house.
Contact RE/MAX Team Paliwal for more details
Are there any ‘hidden’ costs when buying a pre-construction condo unit or home in Greater Toronto, Canada?
No, there are no hidden fees when buying pre-construction condos or houses because all fees must be disclosed in the agreement of purchase and sale. All purchasers must review the agreement and have a lawyer advise them on the exact closing cost amounts. If you need a lawyer to help you we can suggest to you to several expert law firms that will review your agreement in detail.
Is it possible to assign my condo or house? How much is the assignment fee?
Most condo or house builders do allow you to sell your unit/lot or house before its occupancy by you. This process is called selling by “assignment”.
There is usually an assignment fee and a legal fee associated with selling. Costs may range from $1000-10,000. Contact us for more details.